Parking Opening Time
Gates open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff.
Parking Inside the Complex
- Red reserve parking is not Lot specific. You will be directed to the closest red reserve lot available to accommodate you as quickly as possible, following the directions of our TRAFFIC personnel.
- If you have Gold Parking; to best access your lot follow the direction/gate entrance on the back of your parking pass.
- To access Gold D and Gold E lots, enter Gate 5.
- Bus and RV parking is available in the gravel lot behind Lot N. Grass parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in many areas; however the vehicle cannot block a roadway.
- The interior roads on all sides of Arrowhead Stadium are blocked.
- For those who typically park in the grass, construction trailers may now fill your favorite spot.
- One vehicle per parking space.
- Parking passes and parking spaces are for vehicles only, and cannot be used for trailers, grills, tables, additional tailgating spaces, etc.
- All vehicles pulling a trailer of any kind will be charged for an extra parking space and must park in the grass.
- You must tailgate in front of or behind your vehicle.
- Saving spaces is not permitted.
- Parking passes do not guarantee a specific parking spot.
- Roadways, aisles, and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment so that vehicles may park or pass.
- If your vehicle is too large to fit in the 8’X16’ space in the lot, you must park in the back of the lot or in the grass.
- Parking lots close 90 minutes following games or stadium events.
- Overnight parking is not allowed.
- Violations of these policies may result in the loss of reserved parking and/or purchase of season tickets.